Welcome to A Brush Above Family Dentistry,
A Family-Oriented Dental Practice Treating Patients of All Ages
A Brush Above Family Dentistry is the premier spot for beautiful, healthy smiles in Chicago, Illinois, and its surrounding neighborhoods. A Brush Above dentists and skilled team use advanced treatments and techniques to treat patients of all ages. We strive to provide all our patients with the best information possible so you can be an informed decision-maker who fully understands any health issues you face. For this reason, we have developed a website loaded with valuable information about dentistry, and dental problems and treatments.
Our comprehensive dental care services
Life’s too short for dental stress. You can trust our dental professionals whenever you need dental care in Chicago, Illinois, and the surrounding regions. We offer comprehensive dental care services to ensure all your smile needs are cared for under one roof. Our rich menu of dental care services includes the following:
• Preventive dentistry: Our dental team doesn’t only care about the appearance of your smile — we want to give you a smile that helps you live life to the fullest. We offer routine exams, digital X-rays, and dental cleanings as part of our preventive dental care
• Cosmetic dentistry: If there is something you don’t like about your smile, request a complimentary consultation to discuss your treatment options. We offer esthetic dentistry to transform your smile from imperfect to perfect. Our cosmetic dental care services include dental veneers, cosmetic bonding, teeth whitening, and dental crowns
• Restorative dental care: What if your smile is in a world of pain because of injury, decay, or disease? We have a solution for that, too. We offer conservative porcelain and resin fillings as well as crowns and bridges in one appointment with the latest Cerec Technology. A Brush Above also has options for those patients with missing teeth. Single unit implants to implant retained removable or fixed dentures. Our root canal services treat infected teeth, while periodontal care helps you combat gum disease
• Sleep apnea dentistry: Do you suffer from chronic snoring? Battling daytime fatigue, no matter how long you sleep at night? The culprit could be sleep apnea, and you must seek treatment as soon as possible. The dentists at A Brush Above uses oral appliance therapy (OAT) to manage sleep apnea symptoms
• Orthodontics: We offer traditional braces and Invisalign to straighten teeth for patients of all ages, from children to adults. Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets. No more messy impressions. All impressions are taken with a digital scanner.
Looking for a family-oriented dental office in Chicago, Illinois? You can’t go wrong with A Brush Above Family Dentistry.
Our practice offers a spa-like environment with friendly staff to give you the best, most comfortable, and on-time dental care. Please dial (773) 840-0378 to join our dental family. You will find excellence at each dental appointment.
We offer a wide range of dental care services, including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, preventive dentistry, and restorative dentistry.
Meet Our Doctors
All our professionals at A Brush Above maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
Exceed your expectations.
Ensure a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment.
Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Learn how you can use special financing for dental implants, tooth repair, and other procedures.
Patient & Staff Safety
To keep staff, patients, and visitors safe, hospitals use a range of security measures. Learn More
A Brush Above Family Dentistry
The Apnea Risk Evaluation System (ARES™) integrates physiological data acquired in-home with clinical history and anthropomorphic data to determine the presence and severity of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
CEREC® CAD/CAM Technology
The CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) machine is a dental tool used to make customized ceramic dental restorations in one visit.
We’re always accepting New Patients. Getting started is easy! Call us today (773) 840-0378 Or